Territory Sales Agent – CAA Insurance
Location: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
As Canada’s largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe– whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Insurance is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development– and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
Our CAA P/C Insurance Company offers a dynamic professional retail environment which strives to offer the ultimate customer experience. We share in each other’s successes, drive change and support each other while cultivating a great working environment to deliver on what is best for the customer.
- Selling and Servicing Auto and Property Insurance to customers
- Follow procedures and Underwriting guidelines as part of the sales and service process, assess the needs of the customer, identify and make recommendations for additional P&C coverage
- Driven by the business need, you will be responsible for retail coverage defined by set territory combined with work from home
- During assigned coverage, maintain strong communication between store staff and regional insurance agent.
- Handle phone/ in person inquiries, adhering to departmental standards.
- Achieve set targets
- Adhere to in store scheduled shift requirements and outlined in store daily responsibilities
- Action any correspondence received by external and internal clients
- Completed post-secondary education
- Work experience in P&C Insurance environment
- Work experience in retail sales, call center, or customer care
- Valid driver’s license and transportation to assigned territory stores is required.
- Work from home requirement; quiet workspace, hi speed internet, home insurance, desk and chair.
- In addition to a base salary, we offer an attractive monthly/quarterly commission program
- You hold a current General Insurance license, or provincial licensing requirements are met.
- You are highly motivated
- You are committed to continuous improvement and exceeding customer expectations
- You use your critical thinking skills to identify needs and propose solutions to the customers
- You are a team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers
- You are positive, customer focused and resourceful
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now serves more than 245,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces.
We are part of the CAA Federation and with over six million Members, CAA is one of the largest and most trusted & respected consumer-based organizations in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is also one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding savings and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the traveling public.
Empowered to Achieve
Working at CAA , you’ll find a lot of open doors, and an environment where people are treated as equals. We are a somewhat traditional environment that excels in open communication and strives for the family-focused environment for which Atlantic Canada prides itself. This office is not a place where you’ll find micro-managers; instead, we concentrate on having meaningful and open conversations.
We are a company that carries a central mission of being there to help people when they need it the most; making bad days good and good days better. We help bring it to life by creating an empowered and respectful work environment; a place where employees know they will be truly valued. Giving back, and striving for self-improvement are attitudes that are rewarded with the trust and space to excel in your work.
Giving Back to the Community
As a not-for-profit organization, we are engaged in giving back to meaningful causes. We contribute to the P.A.L.S (Partners Assisting Local Schools) program, which helps provide opportunities to children in Saint John schools. The IWK, Canadian Blood Services, and Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation are also among the important organizations we strive to help.
We are a Member First organization with a deep understanding of the power in valuing human connections and contributions. That’s something we can all get behind!
Why CAA Insurance?
You will receive competitive compensation, health benefits and 3 weeks’ vacation
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Insurance is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.