Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with the a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will work with our incredible dev team to build product used by some of the best companies in the world.
In case you were wondering, a little bit more about our team and products:
- Currently a team of around 50 across development, sales, and marketing with offices in Halifax, NY, and Miami.
- We’re a diverse team of guys and girls from around the world.
- We have a small but very productive engineering team of 10 based here in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, Redis, MySQL, Vue.js, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more) for web, Swift and potentially React Native for mobile development.
- Design, build, test and maintain web applications and services
- Implement APIs using RESTful conventions for integrating with web and mobile applications
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize user experience on the front-end
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Write clean and well-organized code in accordance with industry best practices
- Participate in peer reviewing of code and share expertise with other team members
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience doing hands-on software development
- Experience working with single page applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Proficiency with APIs / microservices architecture
- Familiar with git or other version control tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Problem-solving mentality
- Product-first approach to building software
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
The world’s most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.