Kognitiv Spark is looking for an Operational Support Technician to support our customers.
Reporting to the Operational Support Manager, the role is focused on assessing new customer’s needs and supporting them through the onboarding process. This is a new position that will evolve over time and we are looking for someone that can grow with the company and team.
This is a unique role designed for a self-starting individual who possesses a hybrid of technical skills and relationship management. This is a new position that will evolve over time and we are looking for someone that can grow with the company and team.
• Deliver exceptional service to clients
• Support partners and clients during (and after) installations with technical and non-technical questions
• Participate in customer training sessions
• Plan and deliver engaging product demonstrations
• Maintain and update CRM systems
• Regularly follow-up with clients to ensure implementations run smoothly
• Assist clients with troubleshooting and issue resolution, with a focus on customer service
• Provide proactive support and solutions for various department needs, including technical support and setup
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge and stay up-to-date with ongoing product releases
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation of client information, product details, commonly asked questions, troubleshooting steps
• Track project time and key milestones
• Document problem resolution for repeat use
• Keep management and members of the team updated on critical product issues
• Travel when required to assist with equipment installations, training sessions, trade shows and conferences
• Support the operations team with projects and requests, as needed
• Strong technical aptitude
• Ability to prioritize
• Superior communication skills
• Solid work ethic and reliable
• Organized and independent worker
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
• Post-secondary education in a technical field considered an asset or a minimum of 2 years experience in the IT field
• Ability to multitask
• Flexible and adaptable
• Willing to go outside of role/do what it takes to get the job done
• Thrives in a start-up environment
Join the team that’s shaping the new technological era.
It’s not every day that we see the dawn of new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading edge immersive enterprise software by leveraging Mixed Reality. Mixed Reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds to produce a new dimension of visualization – one where the virtual and physical world co-exist and interact in real time.
What we’re building:
RemoteSpark is our communications platform with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data that brings expert support to frontline workers, without travel and equipment downtime. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we’re shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their working environments.
Kognitiv Spark is an innovative company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of what was previously thought possible.
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see challenges as opportunities, and never stop at “good enough”. Our people are everything, we couldn’t do what we do without a phenomenal group of go-getters.
We believe in human potential – and that with the power of technology, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things.