Saint John, NB
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, professionalism and communication.
Office Manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience in this position would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (Google Suite, Quickbooks Online, Hubspot, Photoshop) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Light cleaning
- Prepare meeting room
- Partner with management to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Enter receivables into Quickbooks Online
- Conduct customer surveys
- Bank deposits
- Proofreading content
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage file sharing platform (BOX)
- Manage office ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage employee vacation, sick time, banked time
- Work with creative and management team to deliver effective project management.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Help assist in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Data Entry
Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience.
ICS Creative Agency is an award-winning full-service marketing agency based in Saint John, NB. We are a team of community-focused individuals working with local and global brands creating campaigns that are focused on results.