Snap Accounts Payable Corporation is a dynamic New Brunswick-based company developing innovative technology solutions for the Financial Operations and Payments sectors.
Our flagship product offering SnapAP is a leading industry provider of Procure To Pay software with 50,000 active users globally. Within past few years the SnapAP platform has successfully processed $2 Billion of invoice payment transactions for our clients.
With product/market fit now solidly validated we are already in aggressive growth mode, pursuing ambitious – but very achievable – plans to truly disrupt the Payments space overall.
As part of our ongoing team expansion, Snap Accounts Payable is currently hiring a Director of Marketing into a full-time, permanent role.
TITLE: SnapAP Director of Marketing
EMPLOYER: Snap Accounts Payable Corporation
LOCATION: Greater Moncton, New Brunswick
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Mid-Senior / Director / Executive
Snap Accounts Payable Corporation’s Director of Marketing is a critical hire for a growing organization now seeking to level up and achieve the next stages of its business objectives. As a driver of company growth, the Director of Marketing will become responsible for identifying, documenting and then implementing strategic as well as tactical plans to address new market opportunities while generating overall demand for our product offerings.
Therefore we require an individual with a demonstrated track record of progressive career accomplishments and a robust Full Stack Marketer skillset to contribute to our team. This is not a role for the “faint of heart” or anyone unwilling (unable) to act in a hands-own capacity while delegating tasks to junior colleagues. But if you do meet this profile and are looking for the next big career challenge then we definitely want to speak with you!
As the successful Director of Marketing you will have full ownership of the entire marketing function, with accountability to our technical founder CEO and Chief Sales Officer as internal stakeholders. Responsibilities will include however not be limited to the following:
DIGITAL MARKETING / LEAD GENERATION (40%)
- Actively leveraging your 5+ years of experience running email campaigns, managing affiliate programs and/or directing retargeting/paid display campaigns (at least 2 of 3)
- Applying deep experience with Google AdWords and other pay-per-click traffic acquisition platforms
- Utilizing above-average SEO knowledge as part of a comprehensive plus integrated Content Marketing & Social Media approach
- Leading the revamp / relaunch of SnapAP’s existing Web site, evolving it into a cost-effective demand generation platform
- Aligning with the Inside Sales group and fully supporting that team’s ability to convert complex multi-channel / multi-touch activities into revenue opportunities
PRODUCT SUPPORT & TRADE MARKETING (30%)
- Acquiring and applying a thorough understanding of the competitive, vendor and overall Payments Ecosystem network landscape
- Understanding the strategic product direction for SnapAP (now / future) and requirements for reaching various target market segments
- Overseeing the launch and go-to-market management of new products and services to meet profitability and/or strategic growth objectives
- Developing all product marketing collateral, ie. e-books, one-pages, sell sheets, client case studies, etc
- Leading all Trade Shows/Events functions, including participation in industry conferences, as well as Reseller Channel webinars plus in-person events
BRANDING & PUBLIC RELATIONS (30%)
- Building a cohesive and resonant brand identity for SnapAP that is viewed positively by clients, strategic partners and industry stakeholders overall
- Developing clear, effective messaging along with a unique value proposition for the SnapAP offering(s) and ensuring it is being voiced by Sales and Executive team members
- Managing corporate communications (press and media coverage) to maximize company brand awareness; may require supervisor external PR agency team resources as required
- Reinforcing “top of mind” visibility for SnapAP brands at all times, not only when new product features are being released
- Establishing and maintaining external relationships with both traditional and online publishers, bloggers, industry influencers while continuously sourcing new opportunities for exposure