Saint John, NB
With over 6.5 million Members nation-wide, CAA is one of the largest and most respected consumer-based organizations in Canada, recently being awarded The Most Trusted Brand in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members everyday savings through its CAA Member Rewards program. Through its public advocacy work, CAA has also been at the forefront of every mobility safety and consumer protection milestone in Canada. CAA is well known as ‘The Advocate of the Mobile Public’.
CAA Atlantic is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for Atlantic Canada. Working at CAA Atlantic’s corporate office in Saint John, NB, the Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
Manage All Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Plan, execute, manage and report on all digital advertising. This includes display and video third party digital advertising, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media advertising.
- Manage the digital advertising budget to meet conversion goals and other identified KPI targets.
- Continuously optimize all digital advertising campaigns through A/B testing of copy and creative, adjusting bidding strategies, and refining retargeting.
- Coordinate and implement tracking for all digital advertising campaigns (e.g. Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics).
- Report on all digital advertising campaign results and make recommendations on how to maximize the value we derive from the budgets, at regular intervals.
- Collaboratively engage with team members on creative requirements for all digital advertising campaigns.
Manage All Social Media Activity
- Plan, execute, manage, and report on activity for all Social Media channels. These currently include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Ensure all Social Media communications are brand-appropriate and target key audiences.
- Encourage online community activities, involvement, and discussion.
- Report on all Social Media activity and make recommendations on how to leverage Social Media, related to content and branding.
- Collaboratively engage with team members to develop and distribute social media content.
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or other that is applicable.
- Track record of managing substantial budgets.
- Excellent understanding of digital channels, including search, mobile, social media, and web.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness when responding to, and directing, inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and creative skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Self-starter and able to take initiative to undertake projects, prioritize tasks and anticipate needs of all stakeholders.
- Must be able to prioritize and coordinate multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Applications, and Social Media Monitoring and Management tools/programs.
- Google AdWords Certification is ideal but is not required.
- Experience with Spreadfast or other social management platforms would be an asset
attention to detail, Bachelor’s Degree, Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Highly motivated self-starter, Social Media, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Proficiency in MS Office, Spreadfast
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now serves more than 236,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces.
We are part of the CAA Federation and with over six million Members, CAA is one of the largest and most trusted & respected consumer-based organizations in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is also one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding savings and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the traveling public.
Empowered to Achieve
Working at CAA , you’ll find a lot of open doors, and an environment where people are treated as equals. We are a somewhat traditional environment that excels in open communication and strives for the family-focused environment for which Atlantic Canada prides itself. This office is not a place where you’ll find micro-managers; instead, we concentrate on having meaningful and open conversations.
We are a company that carries a central mission of being there to help people when they need it the most; making bad days good and good days better. We help bring it to life by creating an empowered and respectful work environment; a place where employees know they will be truly valued. Giving back, and striving for self-improvement are attitudes that are rewarded with the trust and space to excel in your work.
Giving Back to the Community
As a not-for-profit organization, we are CAA Atlantic engaged in giving back to meaningful causes. We contribute to the P.A.L.S (Partners Assisting Local Schools) program, which helps provide opportunities to children in Saint John schools. The IWK, Canadian Blood Services, and Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation are also among the important organizations we strive to help.
We are a Member First organization with a deep understanding of the power in valuing human connections and contributions. That’s something we can all get behind!
- A competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits package including health and dental and company pension plan.
- Complimentary CAA Membership
- An in-house gym facility
- An innovative and dynamic work environment