Manifold offers an amazing platform for developers to use their favourite services to build applications, but too many of our potential customers haven’t heard our story yet. The Demand Generation Manager will play a key role on our marketing team, defining the strategy for facilitating discovery, driving awareness and generating customers on the marketplace. The perfect candidate will be able to understand how and why developers use Manifold and think critically about how they experience Manifold’s brand.
- Spearhead the development and execution of multi-channel inbound and paid campaigns to drive user acquisition
- Deliver comprehensive marketing strategies including a mix of online and offline strategies such as email, webinars, search, social, and advertising, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to proactively identify new opportunities and enhance outreach to the developer community
- Design, plan, and manage broad, integrated campaigns that reach various types of users, from individual developers to enterprises.
- Iterate and improve the marketing strategy continuously by defining and measuring appropriate KPIs, adjusting the channels and messaging as necessary.
- Experience in a demand generation or campaign marketing role
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Ability to understand and speak to a variety of technical audiences from developers to enterprises
- Passionate about marketing best practices and emerging channels.
- Experience with technical writing and presentations.
- Experience working on a third-party cloud service in a similar role
- Technical or development background
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and the command-line
Computer Science, Marketing
At Manifold, we help developers discover and use innovative tools and technologies; so you can focus on building, not managing, your applications. Each new cloud service we use today introduces complexity in the form of another bill, account to manage, credential to secure, and code to deploy.
Manifold allows you to build and offer cloud services to developers without having to worry about billing, identity, and credential distribution (An example of one such service: JawsDB).
We’re a small, remote-friendly venture-backed company based in Halifax, Canada with teams in Toronto and San Francisco. With a shared passion for making developers lives easier and our backgrounds reflect that, having worked at the likes of Red Hat, Heroku, and Salesforce.
We believe in having people work from where they are most productive. If that happens to be in our offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia, or in San Francisco, welcome! We’d love to have you. If you are remote, you are also welcome! We don’t actually need you to be in North America, as the job summary specifies, but we do prefer candidates who are roughly within 4 hours of the US Eastern Time Zone.
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance.