Saint John, NB
With over 6.5 million Members nation-wide, CAA is one of the largest and most respected consumer-based organizations in Canada, recently being awarded The Most Trusted Brand in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members everyday savings through its CAA Member Rewards program. Through its public advocacy work, CAA has also been at the forefront of every mobility safety and consumer protection milestone in Canada. CAA is well known as ‘The Advocate of the Mobile Public’.
CAA Atlantic is seeking a Communications Manager for Atlantic Canada. Working at CAA Atlantic’s corporate office in Saint John, NB, the Manager of Creative Content & Communications will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Collaborate and coordinate with CAA’s lines of business to translate business and product requirements into creative and engaging content to best optimize the consumer experience and our business objectives.
- Ensure content continuity and brand consistency across all of CAA Atlantic’s communications channels including digital, web, social media, print, broadcast, and marketing collateral, in both copy and visual content.
- Be up to date on emerging trends and best practices in effective communications to both protect and refine our brand voice in emerging channels.
- Post-secondary graduate in a relevant discipline (Public Relations, Communications, Marketing).
- Minimum 5 years relevant and demonstrable work experience. A portfolio or previous work in this field will be expected.
- Demonstrable communications and content development skills across all communications channels, including digital, web, social media, print and broadcast – in both copy and visual.
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to perform well under deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Track record of creativity and innovation.
- Fluency in both English and French would be considered an asset.
Copywriting, Creativity, Digital Media, Marketing Communications, Project Management, Social Media Marketing
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now serves more than 236,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces.
We are part of the CAA Federation and with over six million Members, CAA is one of the largest and most trusted & respected consumer-based organizations in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is also one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding savings and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the traveling public.
Empowered to Achieve
Working at CAA , you’ll find a lot of open doors, and an environment where people are treated as equals. We are a somewhat traditional environment that excels in open communication and strives for the family-focused environment for which Atlantic Canada prides itself. This office is not a place where you’ll find micro-managers; instead, we concentrate on having meaningful and open conversations.
We are a company that carries a central mission of being there to help people when they need it the most; making bad days good and good days better. We help bring it to life by creating an empowered and respectful work environment; a place where employees know they will be truly valued. Giving back, and striving for self-improvement are attitudes that are rewarded with the trust and space to excel in your work.
Giving Back to the Community
As a not-for-profit organization, we are CAA Atlantic engaged in giving back to meaningful causes. We contribute to the P.A.L.S (Partners Assisting Local Schools) program, which helps provide opportunities to children in Saint John schools. The IWK, Canadian Blood Services, and Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation are also among the important organizations we strive to help.
We are a Member First organization with a deep understanding of the power in valuing human connections and contributions. That’s something we can all get behind!
CAA offers you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits package including health and dental plan plus company pension plan.
- Complimentary CAA Membership
- An in-house gym facility
- An innovative and dynamic work environment.