Huddle.Today, the East Coast’s source for business news, is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead the marketing and sales success of our digital platform. If you are passionate about celebrating Atlantic Canadian businesses and love digital marketing, this position is for you. We welcome candidates located in Saint John, Moncton, Fredericton or Halifax.
- Passionate advocate for the growth and adoption of the Huddle.Today news brand
- Meet and exceed revenue and profit objectives
- Maintain a consistent brand and image with customer communications
- Develop and grow the client base
- Manage the administrative duties of the order to payment process
- Understand the competitive landscape and Huddle.today differentiators
- Identify new revenue opportunities to grow the company
- An energetic and entrepreneurial personality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience in related field
- At least two years experience with demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with online publishing and social media marketing is an asset
Huddle offers a competitive base salary and commission-based compensation package as well as health benefits. You’ll work with a team of passionate professionals who believe that business is good in the Maritimes.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to Lise Hansen at [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until Nov. 21, 2018.