Reporting to the VP, Client Experience, the Account Executive will be focused on new customer acquisition and identified targets within existing contacts and leads Working with your team, you will develop a sales plan to achieve targets by identifying new lead pools and actualize new business from established lead generator initiatives.
You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in a sales role, preferably in a SaaS environment. You will be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable in managing and delivering on progressive sales targets. You know how to move fast and you take care of the details.
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, and close the deal
- Understand the prospect’s business challenges and communicate value proposition
- Outbound telephone-based sales with reliance on web-meetings to present solutions
- Work through provided leads and cultivate your own
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer expectations and account responsibilities to the operations team
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within current contacts, and other industry forums to create new opportunities and prospects
- Record all activities in Hubspot CRM
- Meet and exceed quota on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Proficiency with the following software development technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Google Suite
- Managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of account management
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) negotiation, presentation, and solution selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change are the only constants.
- Self-Driven – Self Starter – personally motivated to achieve and surpass expectations
- Positive leadership capability and capacity
- Problem Solver – exercises independent judgment and decision making.
- Communication – Prepares and presents customer communication and resource materials using excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsiveness – Responds quickly to the requests of internal and external clients, providing realistic expectations of others. Taking ownership to get things done.
What you’ll bring…
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field of study
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Solution Software Sales
- Verifiable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and react to shifting and competing priorities and demands
- Experience in creating and leading sales initiatives
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer’s satisfaction.
We are a Halifax homegrown start-up success story and proud tenant of Volta Labs. More specifically, we are a SaaS company that helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain their cleaners. The janitorial industry is full of logistical challenges that negatively impact the quality of the work completed and the relationships business owners have with their remote staff (cleaners). That’s where we come in.
Not to brag…
Okay, we’re going to brag a little bit because we are so excited to share…. we are growing our team again! In our short history, we have continuously expanded our client base around the globe and our exceptional, talented team continues to wow them with new product development and an amazing client experience. We treat our clients like family. But don’t take our word for it:
“Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that’s indispensable to our industry.” – USA client
“You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it’s extremely helpful. Very impressive.” – Australian client
Check out our team, office, and culture here on Insta!
Does this sound like you?
- Refuse to work with jerks (even when they are smart)
- Believe that building a company is a team sport (so much more fun that way)
- Lots of experience that you want to show off (and more importantly, share)
- Hungry for success (not just in business, but also in your personal life)
- Seeker of adventures (We have a very eclectic group!)
Joining our team won’t be a cake walk, but for the right person, it will be worth it. Here is what you can expect:
- Crafty Writing – send us a Swept-centric cover letter and resume – make it awesome.
- The Sniff Test – We’ll review your cover letter and resume, check for spelling and whether you properly used their, there and they’re correctly.
- The ‘It’s All About You’ call – this is your opportunity to tell us your hopes and dreams, a few key experiences and the amazing skills you acquired along the journey.
- The Panel of Smart Folk – meet with a select group of our team.
- ‘If I were Michael, what would I do?’ Scenario Assessment – apply your hard- core talents to resolve a fictional scenario… or is it real?
- At any point in the process, you may meet with our Founder. We like to keep ‘when’ a surprise.
Ready to join us? Apply below. We are incredibly busy doing awesome things to amaze our customers so only those selected to move forward will be contacted.