The Lounsbury Group of Companies has an opening for a Sales Manager in one our automotive dealerships.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, is passionate about managing a sales team, enjoys interacting with customers and who is highly process driven.
- Work with the sales team to train and coach on: new products, upcoming promotions, financing options, and selling skills.
- Provide support to sales staff during the sales process, including (not limited) to meeting each customer.
- Work with the sales team to achieve monthly targets and continuously review goals on a weekly basis.
- Develop sales plans and strategies and monitor their progress on overall volume, close ratio, average sale, and margins.
- Manage inventory of new and used vehicles.
- Manage used vehicle process: appraise vehicles, determine recondition work needed, and re-sale value.
- Routinely meet with Managers from other Departments to discuss issues, concerns and process improvement.
- Ensure sales team follow company policies and procedures.
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations, Management, Marketing or equivalent, is preferred
- 5 or more years of managing a team of people is required
- Previous experience in automotive sales is preferred
- Must know all of the variables that will affect the business plan, including supply, demand, profit, competition, promotion, pricing, manufacturing issues, insurance rates, and finance rates
- Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Automotive Sales Training, Business Process, Coaching Staff, Sales, Self Motivated, Training Delivery
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury’s greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Lounsbury’s is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discount program
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values