One Regular Position
Moncton or Fredericton
Competition # E17755-2017
This is an exciting time to be part of a marketing team in the energy sector. We are seeking one skilled, motivated, creative and committed individual to fill a Senior Brand Specialist position which will support the Marketing Department in delivering on business requirements/objectives and new product/program development and execution.
As a key member of the Marketing team, the Sr. Brand Specialist position will be responsible to:
- develop and execute marketing plans for products and product lines that maximize revenue and meet or exceed corporate objectives
- lead creative development and oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with corporate brand and product line strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing plans assess against goals
- Lead the brand team to ensure marketing plans and product/program development and launches are delivering on business objectives
This position will require a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a marketing-related field.
The Senior Brand Specialist will have:
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in brand management with a proven record of building brands through strong strategies, creativity and innovation
- A minimum of five (5) years of team leadership experience
- Experience in retail product development and launch
- Proficiency in both English and French (proficiency in the English language is mandatory)
The candidate will possess advanced communication and interpersonal skills; strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; the ability to write creative briefs, strategy documents and marketing communications elements; and up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and marketing best practices.
Subject to competition response, the minimum qualifications may be raised and preference may be adjusted.
An Eligibility List generated from this competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level within a period of up to 12 months.