Moncton, New Brunswick
This role is responsible for the performance of accounts receivables operational activities for a selection of assigned accounts as well as provision of financial analysis and reporting for large Quebec market clients, while providing superior customer service.
• Administration of Collections Policies for clients in all regions with special focus on French language clients;
• Invoice preparation including manual invoicing;
• Processing of self-billed groups’ remittances, with special focus on large corporate french language clients;
• Performance of appropriate collections activities based on corporate collections policies:
• Preparation of financial analysis and specialized client reports in support of large french language corporate clients;
• Assisting various process improvement projects and champion continual automation within the department.
Education: University degree in Business / Finance or College diploma in business, accounting;.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in an accounting environment (preferably a senior role in financial analysis and accounts receivable) or a similar environment handling large amounts of data and analysis in preparation of complex financial reports;
Computer Skills: MS-Office, high technical aptitude is required, Microsoft Dynamics GP would be considered an asset in this role; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate the ability to be able to write advanced formulas and macros (VBA);
Language Skills: Bilingualism is required for this position.