Do you love working in an environment where all of your contributions have a real impact? Do you thrive off ongoing learning? How about a challenge? Supporting your co-workers? If you are nodding your head – read on!
In conjunction with an Export Internship Program, Alongside is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. Marketing is always integral to every growing company – and we are seeking a driven individual who is eager to contribute to the success of the company through product marketing (and have some fun while doing it!)
- Be a brand ambassador and lead generator at international trade shows.
- Gather market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product management, growth and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Execute on product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Work with design, content, acquisition, product, development, and sales team to deliver important tasks.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Support the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products.
- Assist in evaluation of projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Follow and analyze market trends, and understand competitive landscape to position products.
- Assist in crafting compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Effectively communicate market intelligence gathered to the rest of the team to help implement informed product improvements.
- Contribute meaningful ideas for growing the company.
- Have graduated from college or university in the last three years from a relevant program.*
- Have necessary paperwork to work in New Brunswick, Canada.*
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- The ability to create relationships with users and potential customers to understand their needs and translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion.
- Communicating brand/products effectively and clearly cross-functionally both internally and externally.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing practices and an experimental mindset.
- Ability to demonstrate endless curiosity around trying techniques and tools to find the best way to accomplish goals.
- A love and passion for technology
* These qualifications are required by the Export Internship Program
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working at a tech company
- You understand and are excited by what it means to work at a startup!
Alongside is a hiring platform that improves the way people and companies discover each other. We get that sourcing great talent can be extremely difficult and a huge time commitment. We work alongside our clients and help them bring in more qualified candidates in a more collaborative and organized manner.
We also get that online recruiting can be extremely impersonal if it’s not done right. People all have a story to tell and candidate experience is everything. We help candidates put their best foot forward and feel empowered to be their very best.
We stand wholeheartedly behind the meaning of togetherness. The balloons in our logo represent job seekers, companies and us. They form a heart conveying the excitement and caring element we help bring to the recruitment process.
Alongside offers a non-traditional, open office workplace with a close-knit team, and an ‘always learning’ approach to work. We love ping pong, free coffee, celebrating birthdays, memes, and getting together for lunch. Our team works together closely on projects and values celebrating our successes together and thriving off the potential of achieving something out of the ordinary.
- Work with very talented people who are creating the best HR platform
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Moncton!
- Health Benefits
- Amazing opportunities for personal and professional growth
We’re not looking to just fill a position here. We’re looking for someone to join our team who will be committed to the group and executing on our vision.
If these work qualities are of interest to you, apply now.