Saint John, NB
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than 230,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces. CAA Atlantic is seeking a Marketing Business Analyst. Working at CAA Atlantic’s Corporate Offices in Saint John, NB, the Marketing Business Analyst will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications. The Marketing Business Analyst will utilize a variety of Data Based Marketing tools including Customer Relationship Management and Consumer Modeling tools to help the business lines achieve their objectives.
· Utilize sophisticated consumer modelling and segmentation tools and software.
· Provide business intelligence insights for consumer segmentation and targeting
· Develop predictive consumer analytical tools and processes.
· Prepare data models for targeted marketing and communications tactical campaigns.
· Conduct result analysis and identify trends
· Prepare recommendations for future campaigns and tactics based on the results analysis
The ideal candidate will:
· Have successfully completed a post-secondary education program with a concentration in Information Technology and/or Marketing
· Possess experience in working with DBM, CRM, and consumer profiling tools and software
· Possess advanced knowledge of MS Office products including: Excel, Word, and Outlook, with extensive experience with MS Access
· Have excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Have a passion for data science
· Be a team player with a desire to work in a professional, innovative, challenging, environment
· Be comfortable learning new technologies and proprietary technology systems
CAA is one of the largest and most trusted consumer-based organizations in the country. CAA is the leading provider of roadside assistance in Canada. Additionally, CAA is one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding discounts and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the travelling public.
CAA offers you:
· A competitive salary
· A comprehensive benefit package
· Free Parking
· Onsite fitness facility
Qualified applicants who would like to apply for this position are invited to apply online by February 2, 2018 at this link:
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.