Saint John, NB
CAA Atlantic is seeking a Marketing Business Analyst. Working at CAA Atlantic’s Corporate Offices in Saint John, NB, the Marketing Business Analyst will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications. The Marketing Business Analyst will utilize a variety of Data Based Marketing tools including Customer Relationship Management and Consumer Modeling tools to help the business lines achieve their objectives.
· Utilize sophisticated consumer modelling and segmentation tools and software.
· Provide business intelligence insights for consumer segmentation and targeting
· Develop predictive consumer analytical tools and processes.
· Prepare data models for targeted marketing and communications tactical campaigns.
· Conduct result analysis and identify trends
· Prepare recommendations for future campaigns and tactics based on the results analysis
The ideal candidate will:
· Have successfully completed a post-secondary education program with a concentration in Information Technology and/or Marketing
· Possess experience in working with DBM, CRM, and consumer profiling tools and software
· Possess advanced knowledge of MS Office products including: Excel, Word, and Outlook, with extensive experience with MS Access
· Have excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Have a passion for data science
· Be a team player with a desire to work in a professional, innovative, challenging, environment
· Be comfortable learning new technologies and proprietary technology systems
CAA is one of the largest and most trusted consumer-based organizations in the country. CAA is the leading provider of roadside assistance in Canada. Additionally, CAA is one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding discounts and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the travelling public.Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than 235,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces.
CAA offers you:
· A competitive salary
· A comprehensive benefit package
· Free Parking
· Onsite fitness facility
Qualified applicants who would like to apply for this position are invited to apply online by March 19th 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.