In a world of increasing complexity, Mariner Innovations solves problems for businesses and their IT departments. We specialize in providing IT professional services across multiple industries.
Our professional services team is made up of experienced IT professionals, many of whom previously held CTO or CIO roles in large businesses. We have an average of 23 years of industry experience for every person on our team. From strategy to implementation to ongoing management, our professional services team has become a trusted partner to our clients.
Mariner Innovations is growing and we are looking for Senior Project Managers to join us. If you are an action-oriented professional attracted to a fast-paced startup-like culture, we would love to hear from you!
- 10+ years experience in an IT project management role
- University degree or a combination of Community College and experience is required
- PMP or Prince2 Certification is required
- Large project experience dealing with multiple vendors and stakeholders
- Experience in project activities from initiation to close out (i.e. scope, schedule, resource
and cost management)
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including issue/risk management, change control, implementation and transition
- Project Management experience in Public Sector/Government would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently and as a group with minimal supervision