Fredericton, NEW BRUNSWICK
The objective of the business development representative is to contribute towards the continued long-term growth of the company in building mutually rewarding client relationships.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
– Develop and implement the territorial and market strategy plan for the territory
– Responsible for indirect sales through regional distribution partner(s) and the direct sales via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing of potential business
– Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
– Manage client relationships through the sales cycle
– Assist customers to obtain prompt after-sales support
– Conduct professional sales presentations and perform on-site instrument demonstrations
– Attend seminars & conferences as required
– Get involved in specialty industry groups
– Provide reporting and forecasting as requested
– Responsible for tracking customer information and details using the CRM/Database system
– Any other related tasks as required
– Travel will be between 30-40% typically in the region(s)
– Support the marketing department in reporting on market trends and/or opportunities that can benefit the company
What will make you a perfect candidate…
– Results-oriented, driven personality
– Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent training with strong technical background; Master’s degree in Business Administration is an asset
– Business acumen – experience in business development or client/partner relations role a strong asset
– Technical acumen – possess a natural curiosity and ability to quickly understand technical applications of thermal analysis techniques
– Professional, articulate and enthusiastic
– Customer focused and comfortable interacting with new people and cultures
– Working knowledge of word processing, desktop publishing, presentation software, database management and spreadsheet applications
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience with SalesForce would be considered a benefit
– Previous experience in heat transfer or thermal analysis (e.g. DSC, TGA, TMA, etc.) an advantage
– Availability to travel in the region(s) independently 30 – 40% of the time
– Demonstrate leadership in proactively driving the development of business
Headquartered in Fredericton, NB, C-Therm Technologies Ltd. is the global leader in non-destructive thermal conductivity analysis. Some of C-Therm’s clients include NASA, 3M, Honeywell, DuPont, Siemens and the UK Department of Defense. Operating in a diverse range of industries from textiles to conductive polymers in over 60 countries, C-Therm’s business truly spans the globe.
What we have to offer…
C-Therm provides a flexible and dynamic work environment, a competitive compensation with no cap on your earning potential. You will have the opportunity to work with a company that has a proven track record of success while still providing the fun and excitement of a start-up environment.
How to apply…
Please e-mail your résumé in confidence to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining your qualifications for the job. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in C-Therm Technologies Ltd.