Senior Pricing Analyst
As a key member of Irving Energy’s pricing team this position will be responsible for:
- Ad Hoc analysis supporting sales and management teams
- Margin reporting and analysis
- Design and maintenance of price setting tools
- Communication of pricing documents to various business stakeholders
- Developing and analyzing reports on business results and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- Supporting the annual budget creation process.
- Support the sales organization with margin data and analysis
This role will require good relationships with the sales and supply team along with an understanding of business objectives. Also the position requires an understanding of sales retention and margin expectation to support the balance of retention and earnings in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analysis skills; very strong user of Excel.
- Work closely with sales and operations to gather and interpret market data.
- Evaluate and research each market area by product to understand and report trends.
- Adhere to our pricing policies and procedures.
Perform other tasks/projects as required that support pricing, sales and operations teams.