To be based in either Halifax or Moncton
HAWK was founded around a kitchen table in Sackville, NB in 1978. Much has changed since then, but one thing that hasn’t is the belief that a group of committed professionals can positively impact the organizations they work with every day. It’s this simple conviction that has fostered our ability to continuously provide smart, impactful communications, strategies and creative to our evolving roster of clients.
Today we’ve grown to become New Brunswick’s largest bilingual marketing agency and one of the only agencies in Atlantic Canada to successfully service regional, national and international clients. That growth has also led us to become an industry leader in providing award-winning branding, creative designs (both traditional and digital), strategic planning, campaigns and public relations. All of us at HAWK hold firm to our principle of Smart Creative – work that is not just visually appealing, but that is designed to meet clear benchmarks and business objectives.
Account Director / Marketing Specialist
Do you have a strong understanding of marketing and advertising? Is one of your strengths the ability to think strategically, while keeping projects organized, on time? Does the idea of working together with a team focused on helping their clients grow their brands excite you?
If so we should talk.
Hawk Marketing is actively seeking an experienced Account Director/Marketing Specialist who not only understands the dynamics of agency life, but would also love the opportunity to lead a diverse client portfolio.
So, if you have past agency/marketing experience, are a natural leader and want to work with a group of people who care about the outcome, introduce yourself through the link below.This position will work closely with the Vice President Client Services to ensure that all client accounts receive not only the best possible agency services / deliverables, but also a strategic partner that helps them grow their business and keep ahead of emerging trends. As the client account lead, you are responsible to engage the support and services of all agency departments, challenging them to deliver key insights and solutions that give clients the best opportunities to exceed set objectives.
As a key member of the agency’s client service team, here is what we will be relying on you for:
- Development of brand and/or marketing plans, including campaign plans
- Lead client projects through the agency. Overseeing the management of your client projects from the initial project kick-off meeting, all the way to ensuring the agency meets or exceeds quality standards and strategy, budget and schedule targets
- Owning client relationships
- Thought leadership on all things brand and marketing
- Help clients grow their business by recommending agency services and capabilities that strategically align with their business objectives
- Engage both client service and creative team members as needed to plan, develop and execute client project deliverables
For this role, here are the skills that will help you succeed:
- Minimum 5 years related marketing or agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and details
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic working relationships with both internal team members and clients
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to continuously learn and apply new skills and knowledge
Apply at [email protected]