- This event has passed.
Workshop: Don’t Drown In The Facebook Pages Update! @ Venn Innovation
February 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$45
As most of us have heard, Facebook is beginning to roll out an algorithm update that will affect what content shows up in our Newsfeeds. As a business or organization, the reach of your posts will be limited by this change!
Don’t despair! We’ve dug deep into what Facebook has revealed and connected to experts from across North America to assemble our best advice on how to BEAT the Facebook algorithm change.
Participants can expect to:
- learn what algorithms are and how they affect the visibility of your business
- understand how Facebook will be scoring the relevancy of your posts to decide who sees them
- gain strategies and tactics to ensure that the time you spend on Facebook gets you the maximum ROI
- see how to grow the right audience (this will be more important than ever)
- leave with a positive impression of the new algorithm (believe it or not, this is a GOOD change)
Join us for a morning of learning and conversation!
ABOUT YOUR FACILIATORS:
Natalie Davison gets her clients to the heart of who they are and helps them scream it from the rooftops! She is a passionate advocate for leading with meaning and purpose and helps her clients think bigger about their businesses. Natalie is an expert at building audiences, particularly on social media. Her work in this space has been recognized by Canadian Contractor Magazine, The Financial Post and Social Media For Business, For Dummies.
Cearagh Vessey drives big-picture strategy with process management as her vehicle. Purpose and mindfulness are her fuel. Cearagh is an expert at tactical implementation and execution. As a Facebook Live expert, she understands exactly what it takes to get your audience’s attention and keep it – her former show, Thirsty Under Thirty was a regular Facebook Live feature with thousands tuning in for every episode.