Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of just over 1500 individuals.
Eastlink Wireless is coming to Saint John! Now’s the time to join our team and directly contribute to one of our biggest accomplishments. The Retail Store Manager is a key member of the Consumer Sales team. The incumbent will support and promote a positive company image and encourage the sale of Eastlink’s Wireless products and services while providing effective leadership for the retail team.
What sets Eastlink apart?
- You’ll work with the team responsible for Eastlink’s award winning 100% LTE Network.
- A fun, competitive and customer-centric work environment
- Extensive leadership and technical training opportunities
- Work with leading edge technology in a progressive business
- You’ll be working with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and will provide the challenges and inspiration for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career in the telecommunications industry.
- The successful candidate will be customer focused, have exceptional leadership, communication, decision making and problem solving abilities. A consummate team player, the successful candidate is able to build strong relationships with customers, employees and management while demonstrating accountability, adaptability, creativity, and a sense of urgency in an exciting consultative sales environment.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a sales, retail or customer service environment
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field preferred
- Experience leading and developing employees
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets and business objectives
- Previous wireless industry experience an asset
- Competency in a Windows environment with emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
Eastlink is focused on creating an environment which promotes individual growth and career satisfaction. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We’re looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online on or before May 23, 2017.