We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead our region into new levels of prosperity.
- Drive the Atlantic expansion of TechImpact mission and vision with a focus on recruitment of new industry partners.
- Drive the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that will foster economic growth in all Atlantic industries
- Be the voice of the Atlantic technology vision
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization and represent TechImpact at Atlantic activities to enhance the organization’s profile.
- Promote TechImpact’s vision for regional prosperity throughout the Atlantic region. This will necessarily include the formation of relationships with government, media and other agencies.
- Participate in committees of other stakeholder groups:
- that are foundational to the growth of our workforce;
- that provide support for industry innovation;
- that are responsible for creating business growth in our region.
Operational planning, management and financial oversight
- Oversee the implementation of the vision and mission of the organization
- Manage the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization.
- Provide timely, accurate, and comprehensive reports to the Board regarding the ongoing operation.
- Supervise and act as the curator to motivate subcommittees comprised of internal and external volunteers. The successful candidate will continue to create a culture of openness, team focus and collaboration.
- Develop and oversee a performance dashboard that monitors and reports on the activity of TechImpact programmes and initiatives. This dashboard will be instrumental in motivating new industry partners to participate in the mission to drive prosperity within our region.
- Work with sub committees and the Board to prepare an annual budget,
- Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget, monitor the monthly cash flow of the organization
- Provide the Board with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organization.
TechImpact is an Atlantic based independent group of private sector companies.
We believe in the power of technology to unlock our region’s prosperity and build a strong, lasting economy for the East Coast of Canada. We are local technology business leaders who know that embracing technology in our economy, education system and government is the key to our future.
TechImpact recognizes the economic and social implications of our increasingly digital world. Our mission is to help our region embrace IT literacy and innovation as the cornerstone of our future prosperity.
The CEO is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the TechImpact mission. They will define and lead the strategic direction with the Board of Directors. They will oversee the daily operation of the organization and will work with the Board of Directors to ensure that annual initiatives promote defined objectives.
The CEO will continue to create a culture and environment that fosters the values and philosophy of TechImpact. They will define, with the Board, an organizational structure to ensure accountability for outcomes.
As a leader, the CEO cultivates strong regional, mutually beneficial relationships with volunteers from the Board and its partners. These partners may include government, other similar organizations and stakeholders.
TechImpact will consider both full time and part time responsibilities to fulfill the obligations of the CEO. Salary is commensurate with experience and will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please submit cover letter, resume and three (3) references prior to April 11th, 2018
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.