We are seeking a part-time Business Development and Relationship Manager for one of our clients. We’re looking for a passionate individual who cares strongly about results and business growth. If you are highly motivated with a strong work ethic, then this is the role for you!
Our client is in the gaming industry and its team is on a mission to create fun experiences that help brands connect to a family and youth audience. They are a company that harnesses the power of talented people and inventions. The company is filled with vibrant, entrepreneurial teams where ideas are heard and differences are made. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is making huge strides in the gaming industry, all out of Prince Edward Island.
Compensation: Commission based, with the potential to move to salary and commission in the future.
Contributing to business development and growth, including:
- Identifying growth opportunities, forging and developing relationships to enable continued rapid growth.
- Maintaining and expanding current market segments.
- Identifying events and tradeshows that will further growth.
- Identifying un-serviced or underserved market segments that could benefit from a unique service offering.
- Managing and tracking a growth pipeline with large and small corporations.
- Seeking out new opportunities via RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc. both public and private.
- Attending seminars, events, and talks that are relevant to company goals
- Working in conjunction with Senior Managers to close corporate contracts.
- Producing, organizing and maintaining internal and external sales and marketing materials like presentation decks, case studies, competitive intelligence and contact lists.
Contributing to relationship management and customer success, including:
- Providing event production and logistical support for demo days, mentor sessions and other events.
- Working with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Collaborating with corporate executives in deal flow sessions several times per week to ensure all corporations are engaged.
- Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and industry sectors, conducting in-depth business analysis to identifying new competitive opportunities.
- You have a can-do attitude. You’re a strategic thinker with a passion for new products and solutions.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience selling technology products into corporations or selling corporate solutions.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- You have experience with B2B based partnerships.
- You have a proven track record of effectively negotiating business agreements and developing business relationships that impact company performance.
- You have the ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills. You pay attention to both details and macro-level outcomes.
- You’re comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, CRM, and other technology solutions for driving sales.
- You are a strong internal and external communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- You take comfort in fast-paced environments and changing requirements.
- You’re able to flourish with minimal guidance. You’re proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity well.
LaunchPad PEI is recruiting on behalf of select companies looking to grow their teams in Prince Edward Island.
We are a non-profit incubator that supports the growth of new technology companies in Prince Edward Island, Canada. LaunchPad PEI is built on a foundation of past success by providing valuable support services in a professional working environment for new companies in Prince Edward Island looking to grow.
We have been providing assistance and support to startups since 2002. In that time, we have helped our companies on topics such as incorporation, finding technical resources and product development. We have a strong history of assisting startups who have attracted investment and made successful exits.