Bonfire, one of Atlantic Canada’s leading marketing and communications agencies, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team, based in our Saint John office. As a Graphic Designer, you will work with a client service team to develop and produce materials for a range of clients, from consumer-packaged-goods to B2B services to technology startups. You’ll be involved in everything from TV spots to websites to visual identities to print and digital ads to presentations. It’s a dynamic environment that places a clear priority on creative excellence.
- Collaborate with campaign strategists, copywriters and account leads to develop project strategy, concepts and executions
- Present creative concepts to clients and make a professional case for them
- Work through concepts to final artwork
- Ensure project timelines are met
- Support new business development
- Commit to a culture of design excellence at Bonfire
- A conceptual creative mind with the ability to find the “big idea”
- Proven creativity in online and offline formats
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Front-end web design (particularly WordPress) and digital experience
- “Get it done” mentality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Great time management skills
- At least 2-5 years agency experience or in a related role
Bonfire is an agency that puts client results first. We are channel agnostic and have worked across the marketing spectrum. Our clients are in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, British Columbia and California.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and a dog-friendly office. To apply, send your CV and portfolio to Allan Gates at [email protected].