Bonfire, one of Atlantic Canada’s leading marketing and communications agencies, is seeking an Account Manager to join our team, based in our Saint John office. As an Account Manager, you will lead an account team in the execution of client programs, interact daily with clients, manage the outputs of the project team and take an active role in finding new business. It’s a dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Lead client service delivery to clients in Canada and the United States
- Provide guidance and respond to client needs daily
- Write strategic marketing, communications or social media plans
- Coordinate the efforts of content creators, designers, web developers and more
- Manage project timelines ensuring deadlines are met
- Contribute to new business efforts including Bonfire content creation, RFP responses and pitches
- Help team members grow in their respective roles
- A nearly god-like attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven management and mentorship experience
- Strong storytelling and writing skills
- Clear understanding of social media and content marketing
- At least 5 years agency experience
- Bilingualism is an asset
Bonfire is an agency that puts client results first. We are channel agnostic and have worked across the marketing spectrum, from TV ads to PR campaigns but we have a particular love for social media and content programs. Our clients are in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, British Columbia and California.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and a dog-friendly office. To apply, send your CV to Allan Gates at [email protected].