We are looking for a passionate Senior Back-end Developer to join our talented team. Someone who enjoys new technical and creative challenges and strives to push boundaries.
You have a genuine curiosity for what’s happening in our digital industry and have a strong interest in trying new techniques, exploring innovative solutions and turning new ideas into reality.
You are self-motivated; development is a passion, not just a job. You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others. You take pride in producing work to the highest quality standards.
You are well connected to the development community and participate regularly. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on interactive projects, web applications, mobile solutions and rich media websites. You will participate and lead projects for some of the world’s best-known brands, startups and our very own startup labs, where you’ll be a key part of our product development team.
As a back-end developer, you will concentrate on building and integrating web applications, mobile solutions, innovative websites and products. You will work closely with our team of designers and developers to ensure each project you create is technologically sound and pixel perfect.
We take great pride to ensure the projects we work on exceed client expectations. We’re looking for detail-oriented, passionate, problem-solvers. You need to be a hands-on developer with a natural curiosity to learn and lead.
- Languages: C# and SQL
- Web Frameworks: MVC and/or AngularJS
- Interoperability: Inter-component communications using technologies or protocols such as Web API or WCF
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
- .NET Technologies: Entity Framework and Linq
- Experience working with cloud providers Azure / AWS
- Flexible and inventive problem-solving skills
- Active participant in the local and open source development community
- A strong need to help the team succeed while working together
- Strong ability to prioritize work and work on multiple projects
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience developing in CMS environments such as ExpressionEngine or WordPress
- Experience working with responsive and/or adaptive designs
- Experience with mobile development: iOS, Android, Cordova, PhoneGap etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or 5+ years working in relevant technologies)
- Contributions to open source projects
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Send your resume (and github username) with a recent list of projects you’ve worked on to [email protected]com.
ONLY VALID APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
No Recruiters, No Offshore Please!
The 1st fully automated platform powering 50/50 lottery draws for charities and not for profits.
The Lotto Factory is on a mission to help change the world. We’re helping non-profit and charity organizations raise funds to support causes that are important to them.
Come join our growing team of senior front and back-end developers and designers. Take control of your future and apply now.