AirVM is the premiere provider of cloud management software for virtualized data centres. Though Ottawa is the home base of AirVM and part of the R&D team is located there, a significant R&D presence is also located in Saint John. Being a startup, AirVM’s R&D team embraces a flat organization. The team works together as a single unit in a dynamic environment where adaptability is the mantra. We all do whatever it takes.
We are in the heart of cloud and that translates to “fast-paced and exciting”. You will join our growing team in Saint John building and enhancing our software solutions. You will be charged with ongoing development of our award winning cloud management platform – AirSembly. AirSembly is used by IaaS service providers to manage, monetize and commercialize their cloud services.
What are we trying to find?
Fullstack Web Developer
Compensation: commensurate with experience
We are looking for someone that:
- is a recent graduate of university or college with a strong emphasis on web application development
- 2-5 years experience in a development or operations environment
- Experience developing software using PHP in a framework environment such as Laravel, CodeIgnter, Symphony
- Experience developing front end software using AngularJS
- Experience with deploying and running code in AWS cloud environment
This is what we can’t live without
Our new hire must possess the following
- an appetite for the startup environment. Chaos is never far away
- work well in a team environment consisting largely of propeller heads
- good communication skills; some of the team is geographically distributed
This is really nice to have
Have these skills and your odds go up!
- A hunger to develop against cutting edge cloud technologies
- Able to solve rubik’s cube in less than 3 minutes 🙂
Please send an application to [email protected] referencing Fullstack Web Developer