3+ Corporation in Moncton is now recruiting for an experienced, bilingual Director Entrepreneurship & Business Start Up to join its growing team. Reporting directly to the President & CEO, and working in collaboration with the Greater Moncton Economic Development Team, the Director Entrepreneurship & Business Start Up will:
- Attract and support high growth potential entrepreneurs.
- Provide business development and marketing counselling to aspiring entrepreneurs and to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Administer the Seed Capital Initiative, a loan program funded by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), and manage all aspects of loan portfolio management, as contracted (or mandated) by ACOA, including client follow-up meetings.
- Present qualified Seed loan applicants for consideration to the loan review committee, while working to ensure timeliness, consistency and fairness during the approval process
- Coordinate the start-up ecosystem to ensure that potential new entrepreneurs know where to go to access services.
- Increase Youth Entrepreneurship awareness at secondary school level.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce or a related field
- Superior oral and written communication skills in both official languages.
- Lending experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of financial management practices and systems
- Strong financial analytical skills and sound credit judgement
- Proficiency with social media is an asset
- Strong communication skills, creating and building lasting client relationships
- High level of confidentiality for sensitive information